1) We are proud to be AAHA Accredited. Only the top 12 - 15% of the practices in the nation have been awarded this accreditation. https://youtu.be/pSAc3yJqnAo?list=PL7C608416F58845F2
2) Spokane Valley's only source for drug-free, pain-free therapeutic laser therapy.
3) Spokane Valley's only source for endodontics (root canals) and advanced dental care with digital oral radiography and a special interest in dentistry.
4) Educated and Experienced Staff - Our clinical support staff members all have either a Bachelor's Degree, are LVT's (Licensed Veterinary Technicians) or are LVMC (Licensed Veterinary Medical Clerks). We are a cat friendly practice and our team has additional training with the special needs of our feline friends.
5) We also believe in giving back to our community. Dr. Clark has served the community in numerous capacities including serving as a board member for the Central Valley School District since 2007. We dedicate a lot of time and resources to our local schools.
6) Members in good standing with; The American Veterinary Medical Association, Washington State Veterinary Medical Association, American Animal Hospital Association, American Association of Feline Practitioners, American Association of Fish Veterinarians and the Inland Empire Veterinary Association.
7) Serving the Spokane Valley since 1995. We are committed to stress free examinations and pain free treatments.
8) Our staff has combined over 75 years of veterinary experience.
9) Our clients have 24 hour access to their pets medical records online.
10) Advanced technologies including; ultrasound, digital radiography, oral digital radiography, online pharmacy and more.